• Subscribe
  • Am I the only one that keeps pushing my launch date?

Isaac Martin Otim
    16 replies
    Not my proudest moment but I'm stuck in a perfectionism (read procrastination) loop. Any tips on overcoming this and pulling the trigger?

Replies

Understand that there is no such thing as a single launch. It’s ok to launch and learn only to relaunch again and again. Give yourself some grace. Launch, learn. Relaunch. It’s ok.
    Isaac Martin Otim
    Mentionitis: No more (unnecessary) tabs
    @slimmy82 @xavier_jj Yes, but from my knowledge, I believe they could let you squeeze an update in between the six months if it is "significant" though it may have to be reviewed
    Xavier JJ
    @slimmy82 Good advise, but it's 6 months in between each launch right?
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @slimmy82 I wouldn't rely on it. It's apparently close to impossible to pass unless you are maybe as relevant as OpenAI πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @slimmy82 You're right.
    @izakotim oh I didn’t know that! Thanks for sharing
    Indu Thangamuthu
    πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ You are never alone in this πŸ˜… Just close your eyes and push the launch button. That helps. That's how I release all my articles. πŸ˜† Sometimes, I have to cheat my mind sayin' "No one s goin to read it. Just push." Then once it's LIVE, I edit it to perfection until I am satisfied.Call it upgrade based on market research in real time
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @izakotim In fact, the fear that the product is live now pushes you to better perfection than the before-launch perfection.
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @indu_thangamuthu you are braver than I will ever be πŸ˜…. But solid advice!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @indu_thangamuthu Being an entrepreneur is just stacking pressure after pressure πŸ˜…
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @izakotim πŸ˜‚ There's no other option
    Sharon
    Nope, you're not the only one!!!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @haijoy the "Edit Schedule" button is my Achilles heel 😭
    Xavier JJ
    I'm very nervous for my launch too. You're not the only one!
    Isaac Martin Otim
    @xavier_jj my advise is not to postpone it even if you don't feel ready, that's a slippery slope