• Subscribe
  • 12 Networking rules that helped me become a serial entrepreneur👇

Vedran Rasic
    9 replies
    1. Be resourceful. 2. Don't count. Just pay-it-forward. 3. Speak the truth, or at least don't lie. 4. Don't be needy. Reputation takes time. 5. Think mutual benefit. Think win-win-win. 6. Underpromise but overdeliver. Go above & beyond. 7. Saying NO is all right. Saying YES and not doing it is not. 8. Almost nobody wakes up with you on their mind. Follow-up. 9. Give before you attempt to get something from your connections. 10. Gift feedback. Be kind, considerate, and brave. Don't be an a-hole. 11. You can learn something NEW from anybody if you are curious enough. 12. Remember the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Keep the wheels turning! ❤️

Replies

Jasper Ruijs
    Growth Hackers Guide To Producthunt
    Growth Hackers Guide To Producthunt
    Also, listen more than you speak. You know everything you can say.
    Dusan Popovic
    You are quite resourceful Ved, this is a great list. My pick/modification for the year is, Learn to speak your truth :)
    Vedran Rasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    @intnick be brave but considerate brave to speak the truth or at least how you see it and considerate not to inflict harm 🙏
    Bakemono Fra
    Very interesting points, thank you :)
    #2 is important If you're giving with a motive of receiving back It not genuine. We should all be searching for ways to support others with the motivation in the proper perspective.
    Nathaniel Karmy
    my number 1 rule is book a call with every opportunity on Linkedin, we are given a resource to connect with people working in different fields you never know when you will need a specific person with that skill set.
    Ágh Helmut
    Great list, thank you! 🙏