• Subscribe
  • 12 Networking rules that helped me become a serial entrepreneur👇

Vedran Rasic
    9 replies
    1. Be resourceful. 2. Don't count. Just pay-it-forward. 3. Speak the truth, or at least don't lie. 4. Don't be needy. Reputation takes time. 5. Think mutual benefit. Think win-win-win. 6. Underpromise but overdeliver. Go above & beyond. 7. Saying NO is all right. Saying YES and not doing it is not. 8. Almost nobody wakes up with you on their mind. Follow-up. 9. Give before you attempt to get something from your connections. 10. Gift feedback. Be kind, considerate, and brave. Don't be an a-hole. 11. You can learn something NEW from anybody if you are curious enough. 12. Remember the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Keep the wheels turning! ❤️

Replies

Nathaniel Karmy
    my number 1 rule is book a call with every opportunity on Linkedin, we are given a resource to connect with people working in different fields you never know when you will need a specific person with that skill set.
    Dusan Popovic
    You are quite resourceful Ved, this is a great list. My pick/modification for the year is, Learn to speak your truth :)
    Vedran Rasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    @intnick be brave but considerate brave to speak the truth or at least how you see it and considerate not to inflict harm 🙏
    Bakemono Fra
    Very interesting points, thank you :)
    #2 is important If you're giving with a motive of receiving back It not genuine. We should all be searching for ways to support others with the motivation in the proper perspective.
    Ágh Helmut
    Great list, thank you! 🙏
    Jasper Ruijs
    Growth Hackers Guide To Producthunt
    Growth Hackers Guide To Producthunt
    Also, listen more than you speak. You know everything you can say.