• Subscribe
  • Your first startup job? Go!

Andrija Raičević
    14 replies

Replies

Moritz Tomasi
    I applied for a software developer internship at one of the more prominent startups in Austria back then. I didn't really think that i would get the position, but they were on a hiring spree, so they hired me as a junior backend developer instead. Those were great times! I learned an immense amount, made some good friends and my current business partner had started 2 weeks before me at the same company. Unfortunately the company didn't make it, but i'm insanely grateful for the mentoring i got there, without them i wouldn't be where i am now. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Anna Mizina
    Bolt. Witnessed how the company moved to growth stage and become a highly recognised brand in Europe. Still have only positive feedback about the company and highly recommend as working place.
    @anna_miz Awesome! Are you still working there?
    Moritz Tomasi
    @anna_miz I love Bolt! I live in Vienna, Austria, and their service is quick, affordable, nice app... Can't even remember what that other ride hailing service was called.
    Anna Mizina
    @andriyuh no, over 2 years ago I was asked to join another project and decided to try something new. and now I'm in startup related to marketing in gaming
    Vincent Lonij
    My first startup job was solo founder of my own company 😱 Obviously that ended up being a steep learning curve.
    @vincentropy Did you manage to pull through?
    Vincent Lonij
    @andriyuh Kept the company alive for several years, grew the team, raised VC funds. Sadly, we shut down in the end. Learned a lot, now doing another one :)
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    As a Co-founder or a travel startup Cultree ;) I was 18 at the time and it was my first job ever.
    Rahul
    Marketer , specifically content marketer
    Full stack developer, unpaid :(
    Tin Chung
    Building a lightning network infrastructure and a mobile wallet. I worked with that startup during COVID-19 in 2021.