• Subscribe
  • Working in the office or working from home

Udaya Sri
    14 replies
    Where do you feel you’re most productive? With many of us transitioning to remote work, how does this impact the overall productivity of the organization?

Replies

Kelly An
    Opencord AI
    Opencord AI
    Launching soon!
    Working from home is def my only choice, when you go outside or office, there's unavoidably people come to you and walk around near you. Hard to concentrated in that environment
    Shiva Tejasvi
    Honestly speaking to achieve productivity office is best to work, but to work comfortably it will be working from home.
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Depends on the job. But a company culture is only build with human interactions…. So going to the office is important.
    Udaya Sri
    @hhn Expect Besides the long commute to the office, I enjoy working there and connecting with people.
    Toha Fauzi
    honestly prefer working from the office, interact more with friends and reduce stress. even though now working from home haha
    Rahul Parmar
    Both have their perks! Office life fosters collaboration while working from home offers flexibility.
    Kinza Yuirsa
    working from home is my best option right now
    Benson Gao
    Why not try working while traveling? I really envy people who have that kind of freedom.