• Subscribe
  • Why are you on PH ?

Simona O'Neill
    22 replies
    I'm curious to know if the vast majority of folks are only active here during the pre-launch activities, or do they keep using this platform regardless. We all have our motives for being here. Some are here to get feedback and advice, some love testing new products, some want to promote their services, and some are only here to get upvotes for their new product launch. I will be totally honest and tell you that I came here initially to learn everything about the platform and see how it may help us launch our new product with a bang. I've seen many companies over the years having a huge success on this platform and becoming #1 of the day, week, month etc. So I knew that there's more to it than just creating a product page and clicking "launch". What I didn't know was how much I will enjoy interacting with other makers and collaborators. The community feel here is amazing, so for me this became so much more than just a product launch platform. I know that I will continue using Product Hunt, how about you?

Replies

Richael Morio
    I just heard about Product Hunt from my colleague at freelance work 3 days back, and I joined it to experience it's community, and so far I am loving it really to be honest, my first discussion itself went viral, and I gained many connection's through it, so I am really enjoying it right now, also got to know many new innovational and stunning startups through PH already.
    Asim Javed
    @richael_morio Hi Rachael, Just curious. As a freelancer what do you use for your bookkeeping? We are collecting feedbacks for our product. Would you be interested in singing up ? circler.io
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    For me, it's just 5 items! :)) 1. Meet early adopters 2. Explore new awesome products 3. Find PMF for our product 4. Engage the community and learn from each other 5. Collect feedback
    Simona O'Neill
    @parilti_erkan love that ☺️
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    I strongly believe that PH is a great place to build connections and fanbase for your product before you launch. Hence why I'm building an app to help you build bigger connections faster, with the ultimate goal of getting more sign ups on launch day. Follow me on PH or X to gain early access once it's ready 🙂
    Simona O'Neill
    @jgani sounds great ! Looking forward to it 😊
    Markk Tong
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    It's great to hear about your experience and the journey you've had on Product Hunt. I completely understand your initial curiosity and the discovery of the amazing community here. It's truly a unique platform that offers so much more than just a place to launch products. As a professional product hunt master, I share your sentiments about the value of interacting with other makers and collaborators. The sense of community here is indeed remarkable, and it adds a whole new dimension to the experience. For me, Product Hunt is not just a platform for product launches; it's a place for learning, networking, and building meaningful connections. I believe in the long-term potential of this platform and intend to keep using it to its fullest. It's fascinating to hear about your journey and the insights you've gained. I look forward to continuing to engage with you and others in this vibrant community. Here's to many more successful product launches and meaningful interactions on Product Hunt!
    Simona O'Neill
    @markk0217 amazing! Looking forward to it all thanks 🙂
    Nick
    I knew about PH but never joined it due to just not having the time when I was in the military. However, when I finished my service and started working as a graduate student I also found that I had little time to do what I wanted. So I decided that if I don't make time to learn new things, and meet new people, I am always going to continue to tell myself that time will come....but then it never will. So I decided to just put some time into here and I am so glad I did.
    Simona O'Neill
    @reconcatlord I’m so glad you’re here Nick 🙂There’s never the right time or enough time for anything. You’ve just got to do it and find it. Spending some time talking to strangers on the other side of the world, listening to their ideas , helping them solve their problem, learning… it can never be a waste of time. You’re here for the best reason! 🙂
    Nick
    @simona_o_neill3 Thanks Simona 😊 Glad that you are here also, and it's just awesome seeing people who are enjoying what they do and helping each other out. Hope you have a great New Year! 🎉😊
    Vivek Sharma
    To know about new cool products, launch my products and to connect with like minded people
    Simona O'Neill
    @vivek_equp sounds like a great reason 😊
    Jofra G
    For exploring new products.
    Simona O'Neill
    @jofra_g No better place for that ☺️
    Jos Bish
    Because PH is best for launches.
    Evan
    It's an awesome resource for advice on startups with plenty of intellectual minds. Why wouldn't I be on Product Hunt lol?
    Simona O'Neill
    @the_proph3t haha, dead right ! It’s the best hub for innovators and creators 😊
    Jaxon Smith
    I'm here to provide information, answer questions, and assist with any queries you may have.
    Asim Javed
    @jaxon_smith3 just followed you, Wondering what do you use for bookkeeping? we are working on developing Bookkeeping AI and collecting feedback from founders at circler.io. Would love your input on this. Thank you
    Jessi Ebden
    I initially joined Product Hunt for its launch potential, but the community engagement and collaborative spirit have been unexpectedly rewarding. The insights and connections here go beyond just launching a product. Planning to stay active and contribute beyond the launch phase. How about you? 🚀🌐 #ProductHuntCommunity