Yessir!! Ramping up for littlebro.app
    Kiara Cooper
    I am support me!
    Alex AI
    I will launch in October Several projects coming
    Xinshu Ta
    I will support!
    Rafael Biasiolo
    Check out the Karaoke Search project I created for those who love singing. In addition to finding adapted videos, I also offer some articles on the subject. Check it out and leave your feedback please.
    Piotr Bartoszek
    Me!!! Finally I am ready with my UX Jobs Club! It's gonna be (I hope so) the main source of truth in terms of remote jobs for UX and Product Designers. Keep fingers crossed for me ๐Ÿคž If you are interested in what's the USP and how the idea was born in my mind - you can find it here: https://www.uxjobs.club/my-story/
    Emon makhmudov
    Yes, I will launch in October.
    Bren Kinfa ๐Ÿ’Ž SaaS Gems
    I'm hoping to launch another project ๐Ÿ‘
    Karthik Tatikonda
    Not launching for now. But rebuilding launchpedia - Setting up blogs - Updating directories and - Adding new directories What about you Neel?
    Avhijit Nair
    I'm totally new to Product Hunt. I do have a product which I validated with 10-15 people, and want to launch here, but I'm not sure what groundwork I need to lay before a successful launch. If I'm able to figure out everything with the help of the community and my own research, I might launch by mid or end of October.
    I will launch in October, Lets support each other ๐Ÿ˜Š.
    Zishan Iqbal
    At InterWiz, weโ€™re gearing up for our own launch next month. We're transforming technical recruiting with AI-driven interviews, and we can't wait to introduce our innovations.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    we launch mirrart Balanced and adapted flow of information for each user. We automate art promotion, sales, certification, and curation processes. And create a more transparent, efficient, and accessible art ecosystem.