• Subscribe
  • Which social media tools do you use to promote your product launch?

Viola Schoell
    11 replies

Replies

Max Avery
    Twitter/X has been of significant benefit to us as well as YouTube
    Viola Schoell
    @max_avery YouTube is a good point
    Max Avery
    @bandhiya_hardik for sure, I have met a lot of my current business contacts on there over the years
    Max Avery
    @viola_s depending on the niche it can be a huge lead funnel
    Michael Shver
    Our main target audiences are soccer team owners and managers, as well as businesses that can become sponsors for them. Therefore, we are working on establishing brand presence on different social media and starting LinkedIn, from which we will start actively reaching out to people and inviting them to our app as soon as it is released. We also have X, Instagram and Facebook pages, although they primarily exist for brand presence and to reach our secondary audience, such as soccer players, soccer fans and enthusiasts. After exploring the PH community, I also see potential perspectives in using Reddit and Discord communities, but we'll need to research possible approaches!
    Viola Schoell
    @michaelshver Thank you for sharing your tools and backgrounds. It sounds very interesting. I also use LinkedIn and Producthunt. Additionally, my colleagues use X and Instagram. Discord could also be an interesting tool. I'll definitely take a look at it.
    Bob WIlsey
    LinkedIn!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    It'll be LinkedIn / FB (to some degree within our community + some affiliate groups) - Reddit in PH launch groups and I think if you have a dev centric tool - Twitter and Github are your best friends.
    Hussein Hashish
    instagram as this is where my main target customer persona resides
    Sahil🎧⚛️
    For me it is Reddit and X , though I am trying to be active now on Product Hunt as well.
    Gurkaran Singh
    As a tech enthusiast deeply ingrained in the startup world, I've experimented with a variety of social media tools to launch products. From scheduling posts to analyzing engagement metrics, the key is finding the right tool that suits your specific needs. It's all about trial and error, like a code that needs debugging but eventually leads to success. 🚀 #SocialMediaStrategy #ProductLaunch #TechEnthusiast