• Subscribe
  • Which segment of your work consumes the most of your time?

Janak Patel
    11 replies

Replies

Xinshu Ta
    Have some decision meetings
    Benson Gao
    Most of my time is spent thinking about the product's strategic architecture, analyzing data, and interacting with community users
    Janak Patel
    @bensongao, bro, you're the product owner, I could tell by the time you spent. How about marketing and reach-out activities?
    Toha Fauzi
    selection of suitable background sound for video projects from customers
    Alistair Blake Sutherland
    Honestly, thinking about high-level strategy consumes the most time for me too. Analyzing data is also a real time sink trying to pull out valuable insights. And of course interacting with the community always takes a good chunk of the day, but super important to stay in tune with users and their needs.
    Emily Grace Bennett
    Data analysis and user interactions definitely take a ton of time. Have you looked into any tools to help streamline those processes? Things like Mixpanel for product analytics or Intercom for managing user communications might help free up some of your bandwidth to focus more on the big-picture product strategy and architecture. Just a thought!
    Janak Patel
    @emilygracebennett I do not use any specific tools, mostly Excel and Gsheet, but it serves my purpose, so it's fine. Used different tools at different times when analyzing specific datasets. My experience says I need to get the answer whatever data technique or tools I use. For user communication, trying Slack, Whatsapp community, and Twitter and Email (Of Course) :D
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    Most of my time is def spent on product strategy and architecture too. Gotta make sure the foundation is solid, ya know? Data analysis is key for understanding user needs and behavior. And of course engaging with the community is essential for getting feedback, building relationships, and understanding the impact we're having. It's all about that balance between the high-level vision and being grounded in real user needs.
    Janak Patel
    @benjaminthomasclark What is the best medium for you to get feedback and maintain a relationship with customers?