• Subscribe
  • Which sector (vertical) will AI disrupt completely?

Ankur Singh
    12 replies

Replies

Said Aitmbarek
    AI will probably disrupt amongst others: ✨ - legaltech - accounting - edtech - marketing - art and design industries
    It's got to be marketing - it's expensive and time consuming to do
    LisaKim
    Accounting.. disrupt in a good way though.
    Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
    Duply.co
    Launching soon!
    AI is disrupting all kinds of industries like Healthcare, Marketing, Finance, and more. However, Education is the one that's really feeling the impact right now with the rise of AI. It's crazy because people thought that Google would be the end-all-be-all for getting information, but AI is making it even faster.
    Marijke Van Der Burgh
    I am exited for new updates please notify me here https://rearpc.com/
    Richard Gao
    Has to be copywriting Think it's already been disrupted
    Vladimir Rigenco
    I would say that in almost every industry AI will be disruptive. But my take is in: - Gaming - Healthcare - Social - Marketplaces - Marketing/Advertisement
    sushil
    Content writing. I've researched a few people about what AI tools they are using. about 35 people have mentioned a content writing tool. Some people are using two tools and paying for both of them.
    Elli Kim
    Everything! But at Mycelebs we're trying to use data and AI to make work more efficient for everyone... so we've built an AIOps and then used it to create an AI-powered vertical search system.
    Tornike Phkhovelishvili
    I would say all the verticals that have a lot of repetitive work with pre-defined steps. For example: The gaming industry. They spend thousand of hours drawing characters, items, and visuals. Now, with AI one can produce the initial drawing outlines with pre-defined prompts and learning examples. This can save at least 50% of designer's time.
    Jay Mehta
    AI has the potential to disrupt almost any sector. Some sectors that are likely to be significantly disrupted by AI in the near future include healthcare, finance, retail, transportation, agriculture, and manufacturing.