• Subscribe
  • Which newsletter platform is the best? {research} 🔍

I am still working on my newsletter research to summarise some things and improve. TBH, I use: 🐵 Mailchimp atm, but registered to ⭕️ ConvertKit But I am pretty sure you have more on the plate. Share, please. Maybe someone will find the solution for email marketing in the comment section.

Replies

Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    I also want to create a newsletter. I use Gumroad now for my digital products. But I can send newsletters, too. I'm considering Substack. + I'm interested in new ConvertKit's offer: https://convertkit.com/promotion...
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @olenabomko I registered for ConvertKit because they had a quite beneficial promo – I think it is the one you sent. So I am in, but haven't used it. GumRoad is good for selling but I am not sure if there are enough metrics in the dashboard. When comparing Mailchimp and GumRoad (in terms of email marketing) – Mailchimp has many metrics. GumRoad is left behind.
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Substack and Beehiiv seem popular but I haven't used either of them. Are you looking to migrate, Nika?
    @jgani I am considering it. Many people glorify Beehiiv and I am starting be like: I should as well :D
    André J
    I like button-down. They also have really good overview of alternatives: https://buttondown.email/alterna...
    @sentry_co I like the article. :D everything is in one place so it completely answered my question :D Thanks.
    Shadman Nazim
    @Nika I've heard great things about Beehiiv as well. I am giving a list here; you can check this if you want. I am also adding a link at the end that can provide further insights. So, here is list of email newsletter platforms with their key: 1. Mailchimp: User-friendly interface, powerful automation. 2. ConvertKit: Intuitive editor, ideal for creators. 3. Omnisend: eCommerce focus, robust segmentation. 4. Benchmark Email: 200+ templates, full email marketing features. 5. AWeber: Templates, ideal for large subscriber lists. 6. Beehiiv: Monetization focus, digital product creation. 7. Curated: Simple interface for curated content. 8. Flodesk: Unlimited subscribers, flat rate sending. 9. Zoho Campaigns: Budget-friendly, basic. 10. Substack: Paid newsletter platform. 11. GetResponse: Comprehensive features, including automation and webinars. You can choose from here according to your needs. As we say cut your coat according to your cloth! 🍻 You can also visit this link and it shows you a great comparison compiled in a table - https://skrapp.io/blog/best-news...
    Shadman Nazim
    @Nika, Mailchimp for now but planning to shift to Beehiiv. Let's see, I am also doing my research too. Please do let me know if you come to a conclusion. It will help me to avoid the dilemma 😃
    Michael
    I’ve had good experiences with Mailchimp for robust analytics and Substack for community-building features.
    Abdellah
    I guess many people are using Substack! I haven't tried any tbh.
    Abdellah
    @busmark_w_nika Yes 😅, a lot of tech people there, but i know people using it for business and marketing newsletters.
    Andreas Sohns
    I experienced both Mailchimp and ConvertKit. Another platform worth checking out is Substack. It's great for building a dedicated subscriber base and monetizing content. What specific features are you looking for in a newsletter platform?
    @andreas_sohns Do you have any experience with Beehiiv? I see many people speaking about how easy was to monetize the content thanks to them. I am not sure if I am correct, but do they have something like "showcasing newsletters in similar nichés from other creators"? Maybe something like this could help me with visibility.
    My3 Murthy
    I have used convertkit & they are pretty good!!
    @my3_murthy have also had any other services (to compare with)?
    @stan8086 Did it help you to somehow increase subscribers or gain sponsors?
    Daisy Do
    BoostAITraffic
    BoostAITraffic
    Beehiiv!
    @daisy_do How has it helped you to monetize your newsletter?
    QING LI
    Mailchimp: Great for beginners, offering a free plan with up to 2,000 subscribers. It’s known for its ease of use and comprehensive analytics. ConvertKit: Ideal for creators and small businesses, focusing on simplicity and automation. It has a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers. Moosend: Offers a robust set of features with an intuitive editor and affordable pricing. Free plan for up to 500 contacts. ActiveCampaign: Excellent for businesses needing advanced automation and CRM capabilities. Pricing starts at $29/month. HubSpot: Integrates with CRM for personalized marketing. Free plan available, paid plans from $20/month. Consider your specific needs like budget, audience size, and required features to choose the best platform.