• Subscribe
  • Which AI-powered productivity tools are you using daily?What did you like or dislike about them?

Elif Duran
    2 replies
    Hey everyone! I'm Elif, co-founder and CEO of BeforeSunset AI. We're gearing up for our launch, and I'm genuinely curious about your daily AI toolkit. What AI-powered tools are you relying on for scheduling and project management? Your insights are invaluable as we fine-tune our offering. Whether it's a game-changing scheduler or a project management whiz, I'd love to hear what's working for you (and what's not). And hey, while you're sharing, don't forget to check out BeforeSunset AI 2.0 – we're bringing something special to the AI productivity space. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and hopefully make your daily grind a bit smoother: https://www.producthunt.com/products/beforesunset/launches

Replies

JK
    I use AI-powered tools like @writemeai for content generation and brainstorming. It's great for speeding up writing tasks and getting over creative blocks. What I love is how quick and easy it is to get drafts, but sometimes, the suggestions need refining to match my tone. Still, it's a real time-saver overall!
    Vovik Tsybulskyi
    I really enjoy using ClickUp. It has everything I need and, most importantly, both iOS and desktop apps. It’s a very convenient way to manage both personal and team tasks.