• Subscribe
  • Which AAARRR stage are you focusing on now and what are you testing?

Andrzej Pacholik
    17 replies

Replies

Aris Nakos
    With Grake, I am just focusing on awareness.
    Andrzej Pacholik
    @aris_nakos Nice, good luck with Grake! :) From my side: Acquisition - In the B2B SaaS I'm working for I created personalized videos automatically with python (for sales outbound; decent results but nothing extraordinary — high CTRs, conversions only a bit higher but not a significant difference) - Scraping prospects' websites to enrich leads for free and target with messaging focusing on very specific pain points. - In one of the projects I'm launching soon I hope to partner with websites ranking high in Google to get backlinks and mentions in return for free access to the software. Curious to see the results there. Activation - Quite a lot of testing in the onboarding experience; here I learned that friction if necessary shouldn't be avoided at all cost. Some of the learnings I include in another project I'm gonna launch in March.
    Andrzej Pacholik
    @aris_nakos Any interesting tactic that worked out for you? :)
    Aris Nakos
    @andrzej_pacholik Creating or participating in discussions that are related to my market on PH. Finding other applicable channels to publish in. For example, I made release a word game today, which could have an overlap with Wordle users. Using Facebook and other channels that are frequented by older generations is key. Yourself?
    Swayam
    Currently just focusing majorly on awareness
    Andrzej Pacholik
    @swayammi7 Any interesting tactic that worked out for you? :)
    Swayam
    @andrzej_pacholik It's still a work in progress, i will surely let you know after my launch :)
    Loane
    im trying to learn about this first ahaha
    Emmanuel Nwosu
    Anybody trying to launch for the first time on Product Hunt is obviously doing awareness. But that's alright. We all started there. It's a staple part of your marketing process, trust me. You're constantly trying to bring more eyeballs for your product. Without new eyeballs coming in, you lose relevance fast to the people you truly care about. But thank goodness, you're in luck. I published something that you'd love to read if you operate a B2B product — whether you're product-led or sales-led. Check it out on EarlyNode here: https://earlynode.com/marketing/... We're committed to making founders learn marketing tips and hacks to not just build products but learn how to market them if they don't have the numbers yet. Feel free to let me know if you found this helpful, or what you'd like to read next.
    Andrzej Pacholik
    @emmanuelnwosu A pretty comprehensive article, thanks for sharing :) One can never get enough of best practices to refresh the basics. Obviously PH is for awareness but I asked the question (among others) to gauge the "health" of the community here — is everybody just promoting their launches or do people stick around for longer. So far only awareness & acquisition. Still fair!
    Emmanuel Nwosu
    @andrzej_pacholik that's fair, thanks for reading.🚀
    Meghan Henry
    Focusing on Acquisition stage; testing user engagement and retention strategies. -*
    Atticus Li
    Acquisition. We have been running paid ads on our A/B unbounce pages and getting really high conversion rate. Double digit cvr and the industry for SaaS is around 2.2%
    Andrzej Pacholik
    @atticusli Congratz! Double-digit CR to signup definitely sounds impressive :) I always treat benchmarks with a grain of salt though — it's all about the context.