• Subscribe
  • Where do makers disappear after launch? (In case you're wondering 😁)

Kate Kovbii
    27 replies
    Hi there, my name is Kate, and a month-ish ago, I launched an absolutely incredible and extremely beloved product here on Product Hunt. Weeks before it, I promised myself that no matter what, I would not disappear from PH right after the launch. Little did I know 😁 Long story short, I said my goodbyes to the company, team, and the product two weeks later 😬 This last month I've spent doing a few things: resting from all the mess and stress the launch caused, looking for a new loving team, and trying out some new things. One of them was no-code tools and no-code development in general. Starting small, I've created a super simple entertainment mobile app that I'm going to launch here on PH very soon. So stay tuned if you'd like to become a part of my journey. And please, please, please wish me luck 🫰

Replies

Mutlu Sakar
    Good luck.
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @mutlusakar thanks thanks thanks 😌
    Janine N
    Goooood Luck :)
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @janine_nitz thank you so much πŸ₯°β€οΈ
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Good luck πŸ™‚
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @shubham_pratap thanks a lot! I'll need it 😁
    Maya A
    InterviewJam
    InterviewJam
    All the best Kate!
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @mayaa17 thank you so much for your support ❀️
    Navin Peiris
    Good luck Kate, you’ve got this!
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @navinpeiris thank you a hundred times! πŸ₯°
    Igor Lysenko
    You can not worry during the launch, you need to be calm, so take care of yourself.
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @ixord thanks, will do my best 😌 Even though worries sometimes are organic part of me πŸ˜…
    Juan Carlos Marin
    Hey @kate_kovbii this is a interesting story, my curious mind I would want to know what happened weeks before, hope it was a fluid thing and not forced by a situation, anyway my best wishes on your next product. Thanks for sharing.
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @jcmarin thank you for your support and curiosity πŸ€— Weeks before was not the easiest in my life πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Richard Gao
    I stick around on product hunt! Always great to interact and engage with other makers
    Benjamin Boman
    Thanks for staying around...!
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @benjaminboman it’s my pleasure 😌 PH is an amazing place to hang out ❀️
    Charlie Kor
    Good luck Kate! I'll allways support on your journey!
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @charlie_lee1 you are THE BEST! πŸ€—β€οΈ
    V. Stoica
    Of course, I would be more than happy to wish you the best of luck! Whatever task you are facing, I'm sure you are well-prepared and capable of achieving great things. Remember to stay focused, stay positive, and believe in yourself! You got this!πŸ€πŸ€ž#GoForIt #Motivation #Capable
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @_vasilestoica thank you so much for your support and believing in me! This means the world to me! ❀️
    Chel Chen
    Good luck Kate, what is the best way to rewind yourself?
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @chenx552 thank you for your support! ❀️ For me, rewinding is always about finding something you're curious and excited about. Learning and doing something new was so much fun! It also kind of returned a bit of power back to me 😌
    Kate Kovbii
    Sign
    Sign
    Launching soon!
    @chenx552 oh, cool, what are you reading right now? ❀️
    Chel Chen
    @kate_kovbii For me, is always reading.
    Chel Chen
    @kate_kovbii I am currently reading Hackers & Painters.