• Subscribe
  • Where and how to get ideas for content? I'm done...

Erkin Bek
    20 replies

Replies

If you are out of ideas, I'd suggest reading a good book, you will get good ones. Consistency is the key!
    Erkin Bek
    @ravi__jain I really like to read books, you are probably right. Gotta try to find professional books
    Eden
    I feel you, I'm trying to make a goal of posting on Twitter every day this month and it's not easy! When I run out of ideas I usually just share some of my favorite quotes from books I read as backups when I'm not feeling creative.
    Erkin Bek
    @entreeden As far as I understand, this is your personal account, but what about work accounts where you are limited in your actions
    Richard Gao
    Honestly, I always post on other people's tweets first and engage with their content before creating my own content Gives me good opportunities and ideas See @TheRealEtch for inspiration
    Erkin Bek
    @therealetch @richard_gao2 I looked at your account and your technique really works :) I have to try
    Brandon Scott
    To help generate ideas for content to post, try creating a theme for each day. If you are posting 4-5X per week, create a theme for each. Then create 4-5 posts for each theme. It makes it a lot easier to create a months of content and as you grow, you'll develop your own theme based on your audience / engagement.
    Michael Cho
    @erkin_bek what platform do you need content for? If I code up an AI-assisted content idea generator over the weekend would you pay for it? 😬
    Erkin Bek
    @michael_cho1 Hehe, I need ideas for different platforms and topics :) If its better than Chat GPT or Notion AI why not ;)))
    Have you tried staring deeply into your coffee cup or taking your dog for a walk around the block? Some of my best ideas come from my furry friend's daily adventures😀
    Leonid Mikhalev
    Just interested in the topic. Have the same problem. Saw a lot of AI content makers here on PH, but haven't tried them yet. Maybe we should? Run out of ideas.
    Erkin Bek
    @leonid_mikhalev Yes, there are a lot of AI content creators here, but as far as I noticed, the topics they offer are very superficial (no offense to the creators) :)
    André J
    Just ask GPT :D
    Alex Todd
    ChatGPT
    Erkin Bek
    @alex_todd Well, I'm already using it, but it's not well developed enough to offer a variety of content. And when requested, it gives out the same type of topics, unfortunately