• Subscribe
  • When launching a new product, are you a doer or planner?

Alex Shapoval
    9 replies
    I'm the kind of person who often jumps straight into action whenever I get a new exciting idea, which sometimes comes back to bite me later. What about you? I'm curious to hear how you approach new product ideas - with careful planning or you roll up your sleeves and get straight to business?

Replies

When it comes to a launch, I become really obsessed and excited, so I kind of combine both roles as a planner and a doer. But of course there would be no good launch without the help and support my teammates give me all the way.
    Ryan Zhang
    I lean towards being a planner, as I believe thorough planning lays a solid foundation for successful execution. However, I also recognize the importance of adaptability and not getting too bogged down in the details, allowing for timely action.
    Ryan Zhang
    In launching a new product, I lean towards being a planner, meticulously strategizing every step to ensure a smooth rollout and market fit. However, I also embrace the doer mindset, adapting quickly and executing plans with precision to bring visions to life.
    Divine Rivers
    Both are crucial, a plan without action is merely a dream. Action with no plan is a shortfall of your dream
    Yami Sun
    Ideally it's better to be a planner and doer. In fact, I'm more like a doer. We're launching "Cascad3 - A decentralized inspiration-driven publishing platform" on Product Hunt soon. I would appreciate your support and feedback by clicking the "Notify Me" button to stay tuned and be the first to know when Cascad3 debuts on the stage.👇 producthunt.com/products/cascad3 Thank you! Best regards, Yami
    Nilesh Jethwa
    [ai] CrawlSpider Internal Link Builder
    [ai] CrawlSpider Internal Link Builder
    I plan and then do a little, re-iterate until the plan and to-do list is solidified
    Kuan-hsun Huang
    Viable plans coupled with efficient actions will do better.