• Subscribe
  • What would make you switch to a new social media platform?

Eyüphan Aslan
    3 replies
    What features or improvements would make them use the new social media platform, as well? To be honest, users will not leave their social media but there must be new verticals for users who have complaints about existing ones. Chat with AI to make your posts better? Leaner one? Moderation? Less Ads? (or no ads?) etc.

Replies

Paul Hill
    I'd give a new social media platform a shot if it had a super slick UI, strong moderation to keep things positive, and some unique features like built-in AI to help craft compelling posts. Monetizing without intrusive ads would be a big draw too. The key is providing a noticeably better experience than the incumbent platforms in a few key areas.
    Eyüphan Aslan
    @timoteolapa This is great feedback to my team and me as we developed wetlk.com Surely, it will be a powerful platform which utilizes AI for moderation and community management based on our plan. Additionally, users will benefit from premium AI services for free. In a nutshell, that kind of insights, and comments are gold. Thanks a lot.