• Subscribe
  • What would be a no-brainer offer?

Ald Gallardo
    2 replies
    Hi community, before launching on Product Hunt, I am looking for people to roast my one-page and give feedback about my price model. I want to test this trial model Two weeks for 25% of the monthly price I have other options in mind: 1-week trial 1 task trial What would be a no-brainer offer for this productized service? I think a trial is a good offer bc this service is a medium-high ticket. I'm happy to hear your thoughts. I drop my web here: https://www.readi.design

Replies

Valentino Guerra
    Hi Ald, it looks very promising! Saying "Two weeks for 25% of the monthly price" got me thinking for a while ngl. It's like a small math problem. But I understand the concept of charging half the price for the first two weeks, and I think it's the best option because it allows the client to try the service without you working for free. Perhaps you could even reduce it to just the first week, that might be sufficient for you to showcase the quality of your work and for the client to determine if the service is worth it. 🤔
    Ald Gallardo
    @valguerra Thanks for the comments, bro! Yeah, I think I can make a lot of things in one week. I am going to think about your feedback