• Subscribe
  • What were your favorite self-help/personal development books that helped you stay mentally strong?

Maxim Leirman
    11 replies

Replies

Sakshi Gahlawat
    The power of now and the 7 habits of highly effective people.
    Maxim Leirman
    Personally, I enjoyed the book 'The art of not giving a f*uck' by Mark Manson a lot. Are there others who enjoyed this book?
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Atomic Habits by James Clear
    laka khan
    "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey - This book focuses on developing habits that can lead to personal and professional success. "Mindset: The New Psychology of Success" by Carol S. Dweck - This book discusses the importance of having a growth mindset and how it can lead to greater achievements and resilience. "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle - This book explores the benefits of living in the present moment and how it can help reduce stress and anxiety. "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho - This book is a story about personal growth and discovering one's purpose in life. "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl - This book explores the human search for meaning and purpose, even in the midst of suffering. "The Art of Happiness" by Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler - This book discusses the principles of happiness and how to achieve inner peace and contentment. These are just a few examples of self-help/personal development books that have helped people stay mentally strong. It's important to find the book that resonates with you personally and that you can apply to your own life. https://www.egypttourz.com/
    Maya A
    InterviewJam
    InterviewJam
    The power of now - really helped me bring back the focus to the present moment when i am anxious
    Maxim Leirman
    @mayaa.17 Great one! 😃 As entrepreneurs we are definitely confronted with a lot of stress...and bringing ourselves back to the present moment is a great way to stay in control of our emotions.
    notusemyusername beautiful
    Personally, I enjoyed the book hire node js developer 'The art of not giving a f*uck' by Mark Manson a lot. Are there others who enjoyed this book?
    Eric Ryan
    While I've found various self-help and personal development books to be beneficial for maintaining mental strength, one non-traditional source that surprisingly had a profound impact on me is the solo leveling manga comic. I've read all the chapters available at manwha-sololeveling.com, and the journey of the protagonist resonated with me in unexpected ways. The character's growth and the challenges faced in the storyline served as a unique yet impactful form of inspiration, reminding me of the importance of resilience and self-belief in the face of adversity. It's fascinating how diverse mediums, including manga, can contribute to personal development in unexpected and powerful ways.