• Subscribe
  • What was the most critical factor for you when choosing the crypto wallet?

Vlad Goncharov
    7 replies
    Right now, there are so many options out there. What truly makes a crypto wallet stand out for you?

Replies

Goktug Can Simay
    Of course, the most important factor when choosing a Crypto wallet is that it does not cause security problems in the future. You no longer need to spend hours analyzing charts. Click on the coins you want to trade and find out their future price. The "first and only successful" service in the world. Day trading is now more profitable and sustainable than holding spot coins for months. You can review our previous predictions and today's forecasts for FREE right now. cryptonforecast.com
    Sergey Solovev
    It should be OSS, and it is great when a wallet has a tx preview feature (to check the result of the transaction before submitting it). Rabby wallet is my current choice
    Migu Rico
    Reputation of the team standing behind the wallet and the finctionality of the wallet itself.
    @migu_rico Thank you, it sounds reasonable. How do you usually check team reputation?
    Max Velin
    Well... safety first of all. A lot of people will agree with me here. You want to avoid being hacked once or twice. I am ready to go through many checks and spend many passwords, but be confident in this wallet. I also like wallets that support integration with gaming sites such as https://gametop.in/. I found a lot of interesting games on this site, and the wallet needed to allow me to make transactions in the gaming world easily and quickly.
    @max_velin Yes, I agree with you! Unfortunately, from what I know, even if a wallet has a lot of check and password requirements, hackers can still bypass all of them. If you are interested, we are soon launching our solution, which allows you to store assets in insured storage. This way, we want to resolve hack issues. So, even if someone hacks your wallet, you will still be able to restore assets. And insurance is free :) https://www.producthunt.com/prod...