• Subscribe
  • What type of content resonates most with the PH community, during a product launch?

Neha
    16 replies

Replies

Larry Kim
    The PH community responds well to content that educates and informs
    Simona O'Neill
    Video! I always look for it first as it should be the quickest way to learn what the product is.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @simona_o_neill3 yes I also the video tutorials. any other thing that attract to the PH community?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I love it when founders share personal stories in pinned launch comment. How they got together or where the idea is coming from.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @kostyabolsh Great to know about your interest, Kostya. The true story, the idea, and the analysis of the challenges faced during product development have genuinely inspired everyone.
    Luis Roberts
    It's essential to clearly explain how your product benefits users. The community appreciates content that highlights the unique features and practical benefits of your product
    Mercy James
    Featuring testimonials or early feedback from users can build trust and credibility. Real-life experiences from others can be very persuasive.
    John Brown
    People love hearing the story behind the product. Share your passion and why you built it.
    Eugenie Thompson
    Demos, videos, and screenshots are essential. Let people see the product in action.
    Fredrick James
    Answer questions, participate in discussions, and build relationships. It's all about interaction.
    Julia Watson
    I’ve noticed that the PH community loves content that feels personal and relatable.
    jack gray
    Engaging stories about product benefits and real-world use cases often resonate well. Highlighting unique features and squishmallows halloween customer testimonials can also be very effective.
    April-li
    I'm interested in dynamic interactions, and the story behind the founders is what attracted me as well.
    KC Onrade
    I always check the video first, easiest way to check out the product and gives me an idea on how it works but also I love checking the first comment just because it gives a more detailed background and benefits of a product and their motivation when building it.
    Gurkaran Singh
    When launching a product on Product Hunt, the community tends to gravitate towards engaging content that combines informative visuals, witty descriptions, and a sprinkle of GIF magic to stand out in the digital crowd! Just like a good meme, a memorable product launch needs that special blend of humor and authenticity to go viral!