• Subscribe
  • What type of content are you posting on social media during weekends?

Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    8 replies

Replies

Jagtar Singh
    My content preferences revolve around Product Led growth strategies, varying depending on the niche
    Nirnimes
    I don't post content.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @nirnimes Is it because the weekend is considered the worst day to post for your company?
    Diane White
    I am posting a mix of personal insights and professional updates, with a focus on engaging content like behind-the-scenes pictures, inspirational quotes, book reviews, casual yet educational videos related to my work or hobbies, and occasional interactive posts like quizzes or Q&As to foster a sense of community among my followers.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @dianewhite_99 Do you get the same traffic as on weekdays?
    Rahul Luthra
    Focussing on 3 pillars at the moment 1. Educate: Posting about UI/UX tips and "how tos" 2. Inspire: Content around my personal and client work 3. Offer: Showcasing my services as offers (this is how you find leads) here's my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/rahuld... I also want to introduce another pillar "connect" where I post a bit about my personal journey but haven't really found the confidence yet. Weekends are usually a bit slow for me so I repost some of my old content and ask questions.
    Sophiko Jeiranashvili
    @rahul_luthra Do you get the same traffic as on weekdays?
    Anna Kasumova
    Some personal things