• Subscribe
  • What's your motive behind launching your product on Product Hunt?

Amit Arora
    9 replies
    This is an incredible community and we all love it here. I would love to know what makes you choose this place for your product launch. What benefits do you get from this launch?

Replies

Elena Tsemirava
    I want to get the first customers from PH and their feedback.
    hayato onodera
    Recognition and feedback from innovators and early adopters
    It depends on the type of product, IMHO: - if it's a productivity tool or something useful for people who are themselves creating digital products, I think PH is the PERFECT place to try and find early adopters: if you tool can actually help them create something, it is going to work! - if your product is something unrelated to this, instead, I think PH cannot really help you find early adopters but you should rather focus on using it to get the most feedback you can on assets, copy, landing page and whatnot. Take my personal experience as an example: We are launching Touring, which is an app meant for travellers who want to explore cities around the world. Most people I talked to here on PH came back to me and said: "It looks great, but I don't travel much, so I don't think I'll use it". On the other hand, I posted some discussion with our promotional video and landing page, and people literally COVERED me with great and constructive feedback, and I improved our assets using that. Agree? P.S. If you're like me and use PH but ALSO travel and explore the world, then you might be interested! In that case, feel free to hit the notify button! P.P.S. You can enroll to our beta testing program and use the app for free (among other benefits). You can subscribe with one click through our landing page! (touringapp.eu)
    Shayan Ali
    Give people access to quality and effective designs and visuals in budget friendly pricing
    Shivam Garg
    Our product is tailor for those deeply involved in product launches and the decision-making process. This puts us in a prime position to engage in conversations with these key players, showcasing how our solution can benefit them. Additionally, it provides a unique opportunity to directly engage with our target audience, gaining valuable insights into their pain points.
    The community here is super friendly and supportive, we received a lot of feedback, plus is good to acquire some users
    Dariana Glava
    That's truly inspiring - you're not alone in launching, you feel like you're somehow connected to everyone. We're so different but so the same when launching our products:) And of course, to get honest opinion form experts or potential users <3
    Eliza Crescini
    Well, it's simple. We want people to have access to a tool that no need to pay more to use the whole feature. We want to help people boost their productivity and boost their ideas in making contents. We want people to try and love our product :)
    Hiresh Bremanand
    great community of entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts!