• Subscribe
  • What's your go to strategy for building strong relationships through email?

Vijay Kanth
    9 replies
    When I first started emailing influencers and professionals, I had no idea how to build meaningful connections. I knew I liked engaging with others, but I didn’t understand how to communicate effectively. If I could give advice to my younger self, it would be: – Focus on creating genuine value in your communication. – Personalize your emails to reflect the recipient’s interests or work. – Don’t hesitate to negotiate confidently and professionally. By following these steps, I would have built stronger relationships and achieved better outcomes much earlier. What advice would you give to your younger self about building relationships through email?

Replies

Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    Newsletters are definitely a solid way to nurture relationships over email. I like to segment my list so I can send more personalized content. AI tools like GPT-4 can help with generating relevant newsletter content quickly. Consistency is key - pick a regular cadence whether it's weekly, biweekly or monthly and stick to it so your audience knows what to expect. And always provide value, not just promotion!
    Adnan Salim
    Newsletters are a good start
    Bernice Ferguson
    I try to check in regularly with my contacts, even if it's just a quick note to say hi. Keeping the lines of communication open helps build trust over time.
    Ripha T
    A simple greeting with their name and a few words about their last message can really make a difference.
    Mas Esq
    I find that asking open-ended questions is a great way to engage with others.