• Subscribe
  • What's your go-to AI Assistant?

Toni
    15 replies

Replies

Roche
    local llm
    Toni
    @jammieruo interesting. What Do you use it for ?
    Ricardo Batista
    ChatGPT for its simplicity of use
    I've tried using Claude before but once I started using ChatGPT I couldn't convert, the rest feel almost unnatural
    Hossein Yazdi
    ChatGPT and Geminee (for emails).
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    ChatGPT. But Ringly.io is also a good one🤫
    Jose Garrido
    ChatGPT. I lost trust in Gemini after their obvious bias issues..
    Elena Tairova
    Gemini. I find it to more accurately pick up on tone of voice / style adjustments. Everything written by ChatGPT just looks so obviously AI-written to me.
    Toni
    @eltairovy I agree on the writing of ChatGPT. Though OpenAI just announced that they made big improvements. But I haven’t benchmarked yet. To me the AI for best copywriting is Claude 3 at the moment
    Elena Tairova
    @toni_pm I haven't really tried Claude3 yet, will give it a go, thanks! In any case, I'm not yet ready to trust an AI tool with more than brainstorming ideas to get the inspiration going, and the final grammar checkup :)
    Toni
    @eltairovy totally agreed. Claude Is better for copywriting, but it is still more of a sparring partner than a replacement
    Dr. Nadeem, M.
    For now, its ChatGPT. Perhaps in coming months, we will have more options!
    Ryan Zhang
    My go-to AI Assistant is Monica, a versatile and highly capable assistant based on the OpenAI GPT-4 architecture. It's incredibly intuitive and always ready to help with a wide range of tasks, making my daily routine much easier.
    Brandon Maddick
    ChatGPT is so nice but a bit verbose. I just created a GPT bot that is more concise.