• Subscribe
  • What's your founder story? Why did you start building?

Mei
    5 replies

Replies

Pauline_Cx
    I started by solving my own problem, as @realvladgolub said haha. I wanted custom alerts based on crypto indicators. I works well for me, but as a SaaS it was a big fail... Then I diversified, built an app on top of Twitter but worst launch ever, they announced a day after the API would be 42K€. The 3rd one was build to take advantage of a buzz for profile picture generation and sold a few months later because I didn't have a vision about it. My latest, IACrea was built because I wanted to build something useful, using AI and for B2B :)
    I started building to solve my own problem!
    André J
    Had no money. Wanted money. Had to make money. Figured out how to get money. Figured out that if I solve something for other people efficiently then they would pay me money to be efficient. Basically 😬
    smoul
    Kaizen Productivity System
    Kaizen Productivity System
    I started to solve what I faced then found more people who had the same problem
    Yohan Penny
    I've been seeing bad design work around my city for ages. Multi-million dollar agencies considering design as an afterthought was especially frustrating because every other business was exactly the same. What's worse is, this mediocrity was becoming so normalized, that entrepreneurs just didn't believe design was worth paying for. So I started a productized service to give the people what they deserved and establish new standards.