• Subscribe
  • What's your favourite cuisine?

Julia Engelsmann
    12 replies
    I love Italian and Mexican food. What about you?

Replies

Paolo Go
    Italian first place, Indian second place, Tunisian third place, Portuguese fourth place, Greek fifth place
    Alex Bozhin
    Anywhere there is meat :)
    JD Worcester
    Chinese food :)
    Peter Hansen
    Indonesian and Mexican!
    Kabir
    #1 Thai food #2 Japanese food - disclaimer (I only eat deep fried fake stuff; my kids eat real stuff) #3 Greek food - I spent some time in Create and loved the food there. #4 Indian food - most Indian restaurants in US are no good. Bay Area excluded! #5 Mexican food - nachos and tacos are rewards for getting things done :)
    Benjamin Sloutsky
    I love too many, some include Korean bbq, Chinese, Japanese, Brazilian steakhouse. What about you?
    Larry
    My favorite 'cuisine' is the Classic Coffee of this restaurant https://dutchbrosmenu.org/. There's something about the rich aroma and comforting warmth of a perfectly brewed cup that always lifts my spirits. Whether it's a simple black coffee or an intricate espresso creation, each sip brings a sense of delight and rejuvenation. It's not just a beverage but a ritual that enhances my day, making every moment more flavorful and enjoyable."
    Alex Sky
    My favorite cuisine is definitely burgers, and the ones at rocomamasmenu are unbeatable!