• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite social media platform for marketing purposes? And why?

Steve Lou
    24 replies

Replies

Runbo Li
    Magic Hour
    TikTok for creator products
    WeTube
    Tiktok, YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter
    Steve Lou
    @musium Nice! Have you found good results on TikTok?
    Developer X
    in my case, LinkedIn.
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    LinkedIn works for sales-led B2B and PLG B2B software. Twitter/building in public is good for B2C and cheap B2B SaaS.
    Steve Lou
    @anusua_seal Do you get good leads? Mostly organic or paid?
    Elena Tsemirava
    It depends on your product and target audience. We are a B2B, so we use LinkedIn as the most extensive professional network.
    Steve Lou
    @elenat Don't you think that the barrier between B2C and B2B is fading? I see a lot of B2C content and reach outs on LinkedIn these days but I might be biased.
    Elena Tsemirava
    @steve_lourdessamy I would assume that it might depend on the deal amount. If you sell houses, big loans or similar, cold outreach in B2 makes sense. Keep in mind that often cold outreach is not possible to automate entirely and LI allow only small number of messages per day. So there is always a question of finding a right balance. In b2b the order amounts are always a way bigger. In this case cold outreach can be justified.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    For B2C purposes Facebook. For B2B LinkedIn and Twitter.
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    @steve_lourdessamy As for me images and short videos are the ideal content for Facebook. Sponsored ads unfortunately aren't so effective because of Facebook's algorithms.
    Sanjay Chandran
    See, it depends on your target audience. For me its LinkedIn
    George Kalandadze
    TikTok for organic traffic. Instagram for E-commerce. YouTube for E-commerce. Twitter for cheap clicks. Google (not a social media) but far superior to any social channel.
    Rico Piatos
    We've seen a lot of our partners activate our customizable digital audiences on Meta especially for B2C audiences! Also starting to see an uptick in the use of TikTok Ads too.
    Steve Lou
    @rico_piatos I definitely need to go back to Meta, I feel like I'm missing something :) Thanks for your input!
    Neha Khan
    If I had to pick just ONE social media platform to promote your product, which one would I go for? I would go for Instagram By the way, with Social Champ, you can easily manage all your social media accounts in one place!"