• Subscribe
  • What’s your favorite AI photo editing tool? 🖼️✨❤

Ghulam Abbas
    14 replies

Replies

Nifal Adam
    My go-to AI photo editing tool? That's like asking an artist their favorite brush stroke! But if I had to pick, I'd say it's the one that turns ordinary photos into extraordinary masterpieces with just a few clicks. It's like magic for your memories! 🪄✨
    Yanlin Wu
    I would say BeautyPlus haha. My profile photo is made by it! It's REALLY cute and many of my friends are using it.
    Canva is a popular design app that’s super easy to use, even if you’re not a professional designer.
    Hamna Malik
    Canva is easy to use with AI features for quick edits.
    Borja DR
    Hi Ghulam, congrats on Relit AI, it looks fantastic! I recently subscribed to Magnific AI (https://magnific.ai/) but felt a bit disappointed by what was offered for the price. Also it’s possible that I’m not fully grasping how to make the most of their platform.
    Milad Ranaei
    My favorite AI photo editing tool is Luminar AI. It’s user-friendly, with powerful features like sky replacement and portrait retouching, making photo editing quick and professional-looking. 🙌 What about yours, Ghulam?
    Rahul Parmar
    I’d say Luminar AI—it’s super intuitive and makes photo editing fast with great results. What about you?
    Sawyer Matthews
    Adobe Photoshop is my favorite is used illustrator but potshot is very easy to use it
    Alexa Gray
    @sawyer_matthews I like but illustrator i know Photoshop is easy instead of illustrator but i am perfect on illustrator that's why illustrator is best
    Edres Efendi
    I like Canva, because easy to use with AI features
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Ahem. PerceptPixel 😄
    DesignzByOJ
    I use Adobe Gen fill and it’s gotten a lot better, usually for adding details to real photos tho haha
    Michael Bennett
    I've been using Palette.fm and really liking it for AI photo editing! It's super intuitive and lets you apply all kinds of cool styles and effects to your photos. 🎨📸 Definitely worth checking out if you want to get creative with your images!