• Subscribe
  • What's the most unexpected or serendipitous encounter you've had with a stranger?

Jude Gray
    8 replies

Replies

mike hasil
    Crossing paths with a street musician, their music resonated with a deep emotion I couldn't place, then they shared their story, leaving me touched and forever changed.
    thina samin
    Witnessed a random act of kindness, inspired me to pay it forward and brighten someone else's day.
    Albama Linn
    Rafting down rapids, scared but exhilarated, teamwork FTW!
    Guadalupe R. Moore
    Stuck in an elevator with a stranger, initially awkward silence, then a shared joke sparked a conversation, revealing a surprising connection - we both worked in the same field, and her advice helped me land my dream job.
    Darla H Monroe
    Lost in a foreign city, feeling lost and alone, then a kind local offered not just directions, but a glimpse into their life, sharing stories and laughter over a home-cooked meal.
    Robert K Simpson
    Volunteering at a soup kitchen, feeling helpless amidst the need, then met a fellow volunteer, their unwavering compassion and dedication inspired me to find my own way to make a difference. ❤️
    Joseph D Garner
    Witnessed a stranger being harassed, feeling fear, then found the courage to intervene, a small act that sparked a conversation about bystander intervention and the power of community. ️