• Subscribe
  • What's the most underrated marketing tool you've discovered in 2024? 🤔

Humam Mustafa Kidwai⚡
    8 replies

Replies

Lorde Laura
    As part of Gboard, Emoji Kitchen is seamlessly integrated into the keyboard, making it easily accessible whenever you’re typing a message.
    Hossein Yazdi
    It's not underrated, but I really find Neil Patel's Uber suggestion helpful in tracking my competitors. Moreover, compared to other SEO giants' huge subscription-based pricing plans, their plan is only a one-time payment, which is a boon for smaller startups.
    Muzammil Merchant
    I have been using a lot of custom GPT's lately, and I feel like it eases a lot of monotonous tasks a marketer generally has in hand. That being said this wasn't written by a GPT, hehe.
    Chris
    Definitely harnessing the power of micro-influencers! Their authenticity and niche audiences can have a huge impact on driving brand awareness and engagement without breaking the bank. Plus, the personal touch they bring can really resonate with consumers in a crowded digital landscape.
    Natalia Toth
    @chris_prosopo I agree with this 100%, the ROI from a public review / shoutout by a micro-influencer is incredible, we just recently experienced that
    Kshitij
    I hope it will be us for Insta marketing once we launch haha. But otherwise I have found Taplio, Clay, Lagrowthmachine to be really helpful.
    Harnessing the power of micro-influencers is definitely a game-changer in marketing! Their authenticity and niche audiences can drive brand awareness and engagement effectively. Problem: Micro-influencers can be difficult to manage and coordinate for campaigns. Contentify can help by automating the process of reaching out, collaborating, and tracking the performance of micro-influencers, streamlining the workflow and ensuring successful campaigns. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    Have you tried harnessing the power of interactive quizzes? It's like a choose-your-own-adventure book but for boosting engagement and gathering valuable consumer insights! 📊✨