• Subscribe
  • What's the most challenging thing you've ever built or created?

Janak Patel
    8 replies
    Let's share the most incredible things you ever built or created here.

Replies

Swati Baruah
    It was the positioning and messaging framework for a SaaS company with two SKUs. Sometimes, products evolve. Our 1 product company became a two-product company. This meant the positioning needed an upgrade to cater to both products. Boy, that was difficult. Still learning, still evolving!
    Janak Patel
    @swati_baruah I started with three product ideas and marketed them as well. Navigating the path to market all three distinctive products is utterly difficult with limited resources. I still have one SaaS and 2 Chrome extensions but they all cater to the same market, so much easier.
    Kabir
    Writing a dozen books in the early days of Web programming, Linux, Apache, etc. without a single worry about what anyone would think of my writing seems so challenging now. I was fresh out of college when I wrote my first book CGI Primer. Never knew I could write one. The publisher found me on USENET newsgroup (comp.lang.perl) and asked for two sample chapters since I was involved in CGI chatter. Then they offered me to write the entire book. When 20 author copies showed up in my college housing, I felt the fear that everyone would now know what I don't know. But Web was new then and web programming was almost unheard of and so it made a splash and the rest of the books continued for 15 more years! Now, I cannot even imagine taking on such a challenge without extreme fear of peer reviews :) So when you are young challenges seem less than when you are older.
    Janak Patel
    @shownotes That is a great accomplishment! I can not even think of writing even one book now :) I guess you did not fear losing anything when you started because you did not have one to lose. Now the scenario is different.
    Donakosy
    We are lanuching our sophisticated AI platform -donakosy.com and we would be giving out one(1) month FREE, worth $45 of the standard plan to the first 5 and the last 5 reviewers of our platform.
    Donakosy
    @janak_patel56, Thank you fro this feedback. please share a screenshot of the message received, so as to appropriately assist our team to reslove this
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, it's amazing to see everyone's incredible creations! From coding to crafting, the range of challenges tackled is inspiring. Keep pushing those boundaries, folks!