• Subscribe
  • What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a failure in your startup journey?

Bilal Asif
    18 replies
    Every founder faces setbacks. Share your story of a misstep that turned into a valuable lesson, and how it shaped your path forward 🚀.

Replies

Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    Even if we fail, it's okay as long as there's a lesson learned.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    You have to keep going.
    Nathan Covey
    Team is everything
    jackCheng
    Failure is temporary, and continuous work is valuable.
    Benson Xu
    be more bold, regard it as a game
    Rahul Parmar
    I learned that pivoting quickly is essential. Adapting based on feedback can turn a setback into an opportunity for growth.
    Yanlin Wu
    Adjust the strategy, learn from the failure, and keep faith in yourself and your product.
    Ash Carey
    Never lose hope! Never give up! you can do everything
    Albina muro
    This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Abogados de lo Penal Barcelona
    Albina muro
    That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Dog behavior training near Tomball
    Joseph D Garner
    their should be best communication with team members
    Steven Davis
    I would listen to others and take 'most' of feedback received as an opportunity to make improvements. People may not perceive us/or what we have produced in the same way we see it, so if people don't get it or have a different take on it.....what they say has merit...learn from the advice and feedback they give