• Subscribe
  • What’s the best AI innovation you’ve seen in 2024 so far?

Ali Jan
    19 replies
    2024 has been a big year for AI developments. Which breakthrough or tool has impressed you the most so far this year?

Replies

Ethan Cole Blackwood
    Sora is definitely a game-changer for me too! The AI-powered video editing features are amazing. It's like having a pro video editor in your pocket that can color grade, generate b-roll, and optimize everything for different platforms automatically. Can't wait to see how AI keeps leveling up video creation.
    Katerina Dedyulya
    for me it's always sora. It's like having a full video production studio in your pocket. I cannot wait to use it tbh
    Victoria Louise Turner
    Sora looks incredible! I've been using Flair AI for video editing and it's a game-changer. Super intuitive UI, tons of templates, and the AI-powered tools make my vids look pro-level in no time. Definitely recommend checking it out if you want to up your video content game in 2024!
    Evgenii Anikin
    AI avatars
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Best Ai Innovation has been ConnectGenie AI a took that makes content creation and your personal brand building on LinkedIn like a breeze
    Domenic Yang
    Free AI FLUX Generator
    Free AI FLUX Generator
    I'm a developer, for me, I think martet is very important for a product. We need leave more time to market.
    jackCheng
    I think it's Claude 3.5Sonnet, which allows everyone to quickly build a product based on their own needs
    Ashit Vora
    AI is really changing things in 2024, @ali_jan05 . Along with new advancements in core AI tech, it's great to see how AI is being used in different areas and slowly entering every sector. Atleast something I didn't see it coming 10 years ago at thgis pace. We are working on a healthcare product (for our client) that uses AI to analyse old pathology reports and help predict the right treatment for new ones based on the analysis. We still have a lot to improve, but the future looks very exciting.
    Xinshu Ta
    I think it is definitely o1
    Adrienne McSmith
    AI copilots in code development. GitHub Copilot X, for example, has gone from being a nice-to-have to an absolute necessity in any dev's toolkit
    Veo generative video model developed by Google DeepMind. It can create high-quality, 1080p resolution videos that can extend beyond a minute in length.
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    For me it's Aicado AI! Basically it's an "AI Implementation Hub for Non-Technicals" and provides you the easiest way to integrate AI into your business. https://aicado.ai/
    Ha My Tran
    Multi-agent AI workflows. I learn to use AI in more advanced ways with multi-agent workflow: - Prompt chaining for higher AI output quality. - Automate prompt chaining plus automate complex tasks with AI. - Leverage the strengths of different AI models to get the best AI output for a task. - Build and sell no-code custom AI tools (I suddenly had a side income source after playing around with multi-agent workflows). I made several youtube videos demonstrating these capabilities. You all can check out my youtube to learn more: youtube.com/@hamyptran
    Sparsh Jain
    Multimodal AI models blending text, image,
    Aslam Raza
    I've been really impressed by the advancements in AI-powered medical diagnostics. It's incredible how these systems can now detect diseases like cancer at such early stages. 🥰
    carlye Julie
    The way AI is being used to create hyper-realistic deepfakes is both fascinating and a bit scary. It's a double-edged sword 🤐🤐
    Zoe Vivian Thornton
    Sora's AI video powers are game-changing for sure! Another fav of mine is MidiAI - it's a music generation AI that lets you compose original songs without needing to be a pro musician. Pick a genre, sing or hum a melody, and it'll create a complete track using ML + DSP. Serious wizard level stuff 🧙♂🎵 What other hot AI innovations have folks seen drop in '24?