• Subscribe
  • What's one tool you can't live without in your day-to-day operations?

Sandra Djajic
    17 replies

Replies

Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    My mechanical keyboard, helps making writing emails more enjoyable. PS: would you consider following our launch of Afforai? We made a new AI framework to improve output on these AI chatbots train on your documents, websites, etc.
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @sandradjajic valid point sandra, just rewrote it. thanks for the feedback.
    @alec_afforai I would love to, definitely. But maybe we could write a simpler copy, this one seems super formal. "New AI framework to make chatbots smarter" hmmm
    Omar Abuhashish
    Knowstory. We just launched, Check us out!
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @abuhasho Just checked it out, upvoted, cool concept. would you also consider following our launch of Afforai? We made a new AI framework to improve output on these AI chatbots train on your documents, websites, etc.
    Hi! This seems super cool. I am in the search era also with Klu, so I totally get the pain.
    Bohdan
    Pomotastic - Pomodoro Timer Online
    Pomotastic - Pomodoro Timer Online
    https://pomotastic.com/ Pomodoro timer 😊
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @bohdanvorona of course. can't live without that. also, I'm launching next wednesday, would you be interested in following our launch?
    @bohdanvorona Okay using it right now :D Thank you for sharing
    Parker Klein
    The tool I build, Twos (https://www.TwosApp.com). It's a free, all-in-one tool for notes, tasks, reminders, calendar integration, lists, and sharing. I use it to remember what I need to do, plan my day, remember meetings, birthdays, take notes on what I'm reading, write content, ... every*thing* I write down goes in Twos.
    OMG, I LOVE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS. Trying it now!!! Thank you for sharing.
    Vova Makstakov
    Pomodoro timer, MS teams, miro.
    @vova_makstakov ohhh i just tried pomodoro :D
    Ava Perez
    Trello, hands down. Keeps all my tasks and team's tasks organized. The visualization of progress and blockers just works great.
    @avaperez12ap No wayyy. I am a huge fan of productivity tools :D
    Mukund Mohan
    Kombai (Research Preview)
    Grammarly! Cross-platform and the added AI capabilities now :)
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    right now, chatGPT!