• Subscribe
  • What’s one thing you wish you had known before starting your business? 🧐

Priyanka Saini
    12 replies

Replies

Rohit Kumar
    I didn’t anticipate how challenging it would be to maintain work-life balance. It’s crucial to set boundaries to avoid burnout.
    Grayson Carter
    Cash Flow is King! Understanding cash flow is crucial. It's more important to have a steady flow of incoming money than a big initial investment. I would've focused on building a sustainable business model from the beginning.
    Priyanka Saini
    @grayson_carter1 True! without cash flow is difficult to keep your energy high for work. money is motivation.
    Christopher Clark
    It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint! Wish I knew starting a business takes way longer than you think. There are unexpected challenges, and success takes time and perseverance. It's not just about the initial launch, it's about constant adaptation and improvement.
    Shadman Nazim
    @priyanka27 Surround yourself with trustworthy, coachable individuals. They are the cornerstone of a successful team, fostering trust and growth.
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    I wish I had known the value of a clear business plan. Having a detailed roadmap helps set realistic goals, allocate resources efficiently, and anticipate potential challenges. This foresight would have saved time and prevented costly mistakes, ensuring a more structured and focused approach to growing the business.
    Idris Saidu
    I wish I had understood the value of a strong online presence earlier. Having a well-designed website and active social media accounts is crucial
    Rebaika James
    I didn’t realize how much time and effort would go into marketing. It’s just as important as developing the product itself.
    Mercy James
    I didn’t realize how much legal and administrative work is involved. Knowing this upfront would have helped me prepare better.
    CY Zhou
    I wish I had known the importance of building a strong network early on. It’s incredible how much support and advice you can gain from connecting with the right people.
    Gurkaran Singh
    I wish I knew earlier how vital it is to embrace the art of delegation in business; trying to do it all solo is like coding without debugging tools - a recipe for endless loops!