• Subscribe
  • What's one thing you always do to get ready for the week ahead?

Abdul Rehman
    20 replies

Replies

Katerina Dedyulya
    To kickstart my week, I set aside time on Sunday to craft my “Power 3” list—the three most impactful tasks that align with my long-term goals. I visualize each one, break them down into actionable steps, and mentally rehearse crushing them. Then, I block off dedicated time on my calendar, treating them like unbreakable appointments. It’s more than just a to-do list—it’s a strategy session with my future self!
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @katerina_mirrart I really like the concept of the 'Power 3' list! Mentally rehearsing tasks could be a great way to boost confidence and stay focused. Do you find that this method helps improve productivity throughout the week, or do you make adjustments to the list as you go along?
    Tyrion Long
    @katerina_mirrart @abod_rehman Can't agree more! I think without accumulating small steps, there's no way to reach a thousand miles :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I realised that when there is no pressure, I do everything just in time. But when I know there is some important event or so, I prepare 1 month or week in advance.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika, it sounds like you’ve mastered the art of balancing spontaneity with planning! Do you have any specific strategies for avoiding feeling overwhelmed when prepping early for big events?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @abod_rehman TBH, do not have anything and I am pretty stressed about :D
    Hamna Malik
    I take time on Sunday to plan my priorities for the week. It helps me stay organized and focused.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @hamna_malik That's a solid strategy! Do you use specific tools or apps to organize your weekly priorities?
    Bobbi Ludwig
    Good Afternoon 🌞 on Sundays I take a few hours to collect my wins and losses from the week. if the losses are not complete losses I strategize on how to turn them into wins
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    @ludwigsolutionsai Turning partial losses into future wins is a great mindset. Do you find that reflecting on Sunday helps you kick off the week with more clarity?
    Xinshu Ta
    to make a plan first!
    Ernest Wolfe
    Escape the Algorithm
    Escape the Algorithm
    Launching soon!
    Every Sunday, I plan my priorities and set small, achievable goals for the week. It helps me stay focused and start Monday with a clear game plan!
    Emon makhmudov
    I review my goals and plan my top priorities on Sunday night to start the week with clarity and focus.
    Rayyan Jawed
    I make sure i get plenty of sleep! :P
    Zhou Penghua
    sometimes just rest, sometimes have to plan, really depends..
    Borja DR
    review my Google Calendar and change the color of important meetings to red. This will give me a quick overview of my day and help ensure I'm prepared for those key meetings.
    Aniyah Hoovers
    I always plan my meals for the week ahead to save time and money. 🥰🥰
    Carleigh Griffiths
    I review my calendar and prioritize tasks to avoid feeling overwhelmed. 🥰🥰
    Almas Khan
    @carleigh_griffiths Great! I do the same 🥰
    Seiko Bao
    Time blocking technique recommendation if you need! I prefer to do this at the end of my working day. It's flexible to be Fri or Sat, but briefing and summarizing what we have done that week will facilitate strong motivation and let us know what to do next week. I will decompose those tasks based on the urgent level and distribute them to different time blocking. The urgent and vital one will be on the most productive chunks, I often leave to late morning to have my coffee awake me haha. I would recommend doing it with an online calendar to help them organize the task for you, and you just need to stick to it. Don't forget to take a rest, a day to recharge your battery is vital if you want to be productive next week. Good and long sleeps are important!