• Subscribe
  • What's one of the best AI content tools you've come across lately? 🤩

Neelam Goswami
    10 replies
    I'll go first. I am in awe of Narrato's AI image-to-text generator and AI bulk content generator. The AI bulk content generator is launching soon on PH so you'll get to know everything about it 😁 https://www.producthunt.com/products/narrato And, the image-to-text generator is simply game-changing - it can create text-based content (social posts, captions, summaries, newsletters, etc.) from any image you upload 🤯 what sorcery is this?? Share yours!

Replies

Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
    Narrato's AI product description generator is pretty neat! 🤩 It produces great quality product descriptions at lightning speed ⚡
    Tanya Pereira
    Neelam, I've got to say Narrato for its content repurposing tool!!! Super easy to convert videos to well structured blogs within just about a minute!
    Santosh Bagalkot
    Repurposing one type of content to another is what heled me the most. Say repurposing a document to a blog post or presentation to newsletter. That saved a lot of rime and effort. Narrato's content repurpose feature is the easiest to work with.
    Isha S
    Narrato's AI content assistant has several email content creation templates and I love how easy and quick it has made my job.
    Kuldeep Gupta
    I've experimented with Narrato as well. In addition to its AI content generation capabilities, I find its automation features, especially social media scheduling, incredibly valuable.