• Subscribe
  • What’s Missing in B2B List Building Tools?

Vovik Tsybulskyi
    4 replies
    Hi Guys, I know many of us use tools like ZoomInfo, Apollo, and others for B2B data. I’m curious - have you noticed any gaps or limitations with these platforms? What features or capabilities do you find lacking the most? I’m looking to solve some key challenges in this space and would love to hear your thoughts!

Replies

Hamna Malik
    Many users find that while tools like ZoomInfo and Apollo have extensive data, they often lack advanced filtering options and can struggle with real-time data accuracy. Features like AI-driven insights and better CRM integration would also enhance their effectiveness. Interested to see what others think!
    Hamna Malik
    @vovik_tsybulskyi Agreed! In the meantime, feel free to follow InterWiz on Product Hunt by hovering over my ‘launch soon’ badge so you’ll get notified when we go live. We’d love to hear your feedback then.
    Vovik Tsybulskyi
    @hamna_malik thank you for your insights! Definitely, AI should be much more integrated into tools like this, which will also have an enormous impact on precision and data quality.