• Subscribe
  • What's everybody launching?

Elli Kim
    4 replies
    I've been gone for a while since my last launch but back now. Let's connect if you're preparing to launch your product in the next few weeks! My next launch will be to introduce a major update to our creative AI platform. What's everyone launching?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    That sounds exciting! We're gearing up to launch our new cybersecurity software that protects data like a digital fortress. What's your secret sauce for preparing for a big launch?
    Gabriel West
    We'll be launching Vitamin AI on the 25th of June. It is an AI platform that improve customer experiences and provide actionable insights. Our AI-driven solutions, from Q&A chatbots for employee onboarding to advanced marketing analytics, are designed to meet diverse business needs.
    Bill Harris
    Hi Elli! Remarkified is getting prepped to launch a unique twist on a copywriting agency. We help B2B startups and sales teams by providing a monthly membership to Unlimited cold email and copywriting services. I hate that I've waiting 7 years to join the PH community, but glad I finally made it!
    Bernardo Ascensão
    Hey, that sounds great. I'm launching my first product on the 20th of June. It is a finance news provider powered by AI named Financial Flow. I hope everyone who is interested in the fintech area can give some feedback. Let's see. Good luck with your launch.