• Subscribe
  • What’s a situation where letting go changed your perspective for the better?

Neha
    5 replies

Replies

Letting go of procrastination has truly changed my perspective and helped me escape chaos.
    Jason Jackson
    For me it was letting go of a toxic relationship. It totally changed my perspective and helped me realize my self-worth. Sometimes you gotta cut out negativity to make space for better things, even if it's painful in the moment. Definitely one of those 'short-term pain for long-term gain' situations that ended up being so worth it.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @lpo_mkj Yes, I agree with you Jason. Letting go of negativity is essential for personal growth and self-worth.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Letting go of my fear of failure in coding really changed the game – now I treat bugs like Pokémon: gotta catch 'em all to learn and grow!
    Lucas Benjamin Foster
    Letting go of constantly worrying about what others think of me. Once I accepted that I can't control others' opinions and focused on just being my authentic self, a huge weight lifted. I gained newfound confidence and peace of mind.