• Subscribe
  • What's a common pain point you have that you haven't seen a great solution for yet?

Alex Shapoval
    8 replies
    Believe it or not, I haven't found a to-do list app that would work for me for years now... As a side note, suggestions are welcome!

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
    Have you tried Google Tasks? It's simple yet very friendly.
    Alex Shapoval
    @hosseinyazdi thanks for recommendation! Haven't checked Google Tasks in a while, I wonder what updates they have
    Elena Tairova
    How about using Notion for that? Not a to-do list per se, but it has been serving the purpose for me for years now. Given that I use Notion a lot otherwise, I settled on it over specialized apps. Also great for sharing/collaboration.
    Alex Shapoval
    @eltairovy Agreed, Notion is really customizable!
    Carla Pezzo
    I have been using Click up and works really good! You have a list view or board, can create subtasks, and more. For me it worked very well
    Alex Shapoval
    @carla_pezzo I used to use it for work a lot but haven't put much thought about using it for personal tasks. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Have you tried the good old pen and paper method? It's a classic for a reason! Who knew sometimes low-tech is the best tech? 😄 #BacktoBasics
    Alex Shapoval
    @thestarkster so true! I already use a paper notebook as a sort of brain dump/meeting notes keeper so the foundation is there! Maybe if I get tired from screens, I will go all-in on paper planning