• Subscribe
  • What possibilities open up because of good social media?

Chetan Natesh
    15 replies
    Today platforms like IG and TikTok are driving users towards behaviours that are vanity based. They are driven to look good and sound good. In your view what behaviours would a good social media platform drive? For example - it may lead people to ask better questions. What other behaviours do you think can be an outcome of good social media platforms?

Replies

Todd Osborn
    Social Media Opportunities For Your Local Business 1. Increase Website Traffic. 2. Promote Content. 3. Brand Awareness
    Chetan Natesh
    @todd_osborn Bingo! I agree with you Todd, social media definitely gives reach to anything that deserves reach!
    Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    - Critical thought - Different perspectives - Not engineering the platform to make it addictive
    Chetan Natesh
    @philipsnyder Nice one 🙌 Of course it is possible to use social media today to acquire these habits like critical thinking and broad mindedness, but is extremely difficult, do you agree?
    Pooja Lahoti
    It can help you for brand awareness
    Chetan Natesh
    @poojalahoti I agree Pooja, but what good does social media drive in terms of behaviour of its users specifically? was curious to know if you had any thoughts on that.
    Harshavardhan Reddy
    Social media can give many possible outcomes... using to what purpose is what it is concerned... Business: new connection, To promote Business, To build a BRAND, To generate leads, etc... Personal: Can find new people, can build relationships, culture awareness, promote your skills etc..
    Chetan Natesh
    @harsha_vardhan01 Yes ideally all this is possible, some of them is what I am trying bring into reality!
    Harshavardhan Reddy
    @chetan_natesh I will be waiting to know the updates on this...
    andi wir
    Knowledge is free.