• Subscribe
  • What platforms are you using to find influencers?

Apostolos Toptsis
    5 replies
    Hey product hunters! Eros Influencer Marketing is launching soon and we connect brands with nano-influencers! Nano influencers have the highest engagement across all influencers and we've created a platform that makes it scalable! I'd love to know how all you marketers find your influencers? https://www.producthunt.com/products/eros-influencer-marketing

Replies

Benjamin Watson
    I'm a fan of using Instagram directly to discover influencers, but also use platforms like Upfluence or Heepsy.
    Apostolos Toptsis
    @ben_watson29 @divine_rivers1 We will be launching our Influencer Marketing platform within the month. We are focused on nano-influencers on instagram!
    Divine Rivers
    @ben_watson29 I will try these as we are using nano influencers as a strategy for the launch of the first half of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th
    Divine Rivers
    This will be EXTREMELY useful. Please keep me updated on this. We are using nano influencers as we launch the first half of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th. It's been somewhat of a pain but not big enough for me to stop using the strategy. Any relief your solution provides will be much appreciated