• Subscribe
  • What mass emails tool do you use?

Domas Sakavickas
    22 replies
    I plan to send mass emails to promote my app's free trial for Shopify store owners and think about the best tool to use. For my previous projects, I've tried: Streak (CRM for Gmail) - not a big fan of their UI/UX Snov.io - this one is the best from this squad Omnisend - I like it more for e-commerce automation than for mass email tool Mailerlite - same as with Omnisend

Replies

Pablo Roig
    We stop doing mass emails, because we see the conversion rate was very low, and now what we do is spending time manually with each email. Sounds archaic, but works!
    Pablo Roig
    @rupal_saini We will explore then, I will contact you if we have any doubt!
    Domas Sakavickas
    @pabloroigburgui Yes, I can agree with you, but it also depends on the market you are working in. For example, when I search for new clients for my marketing agency I do serious research about those companies. Here, for the Shopify app, I believe it's a bit different. It's not so easy to find a dropshipping team member's info. Also, I believe that my free trial offer is a killer. 6 months free for first 100 users with cancellation at any time (we are doing that for reviews).
    Pablo Roig
    @sakozzy totally! It depends on the market
    JD Worcester
    @pabloroigburgui @sakozzy Domas, good luck on the launch! Just signed up!
    Federico
    Hi Domas, generally speaking, you should prioritize personalized messaging. Consider the "4 Rs" (Research, Relevance, Reference & Request) if you havent. Here a link: https://winningbydesign.com/reso... Keep it short & simple, people dont like to read and make sure the header of your email is containing maximum 3 words (example: [your company's product/service/ name] at [my company]). If you want to mass email people, I'd recommend using outreach.io or check if your CRM has the option of creating cadences. Let me know if this helps. Cheers, Federico
    Domas Sakavickas
    @_federico_ Hi Federico, useful reading. Thank you!
    Max Kamyshev
    Intercom is an amazing tool for email communication!
    Domas Sakavickas
    @max_kamyshev Interesting, I thought it's for support tickets only. Will check it out
    How many emails do you plan to send daily? I do thorough research and use power automate to send ~200-400 emails daily, via power automate that sent the emails via outlook. So yes, we pay for Office 365 accounts, but sending out emails is kinda free, as long as the volume is small.
    And the best part, as long as done safely, it lands in primary box and not promotions nor updates.
    Julian Wong
    I've tried Snov.io, mailchimp and now currently using Crisp for our newly launched product :), it's pretty good
    Robert Mitko
    We've used woodpecker to automate prospecting. My advice is that you should be 100% sure your prospects will respond to your value proposition before automating. Be hands-on until you find the right pain point/solution combo. Going for automation straight away will result in the emails not being opened or answered and therefore you will land on spam lists and get low deliverability.
    JD Worcester
    @robert_mitko Never a good idea to automate right away. Thanks for the tips Robert! Just signed up for your launch!
    Anton Gera
    I bought SendFox from AppSumo, works fine if you have emails already, easy dashboard
    JD Worcester
    @thisisanton Hm was it? Good conversion rates? Just signed up! Good luck!
    JD Worcester
    We use MailChimp, it's good not great. Anyone have better alternatives?
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    Unofficial Product Hunt Chrome Plugin
    @jd_worcester What don't you like about Mailchimp?
    Robert Mitko
    @jd_worcester I recommend woodpecker.co. They offer an email warm-up tool as a part of the subscription and multi-channel prospecting automation. You can start with email sequencing and then add LinkedIn outreach afterwards
    Gurkaran Singh
    When it comes to sending mass emails for your app's free trial, why not give Mailchimp a whirl? It's like the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man of email marketing tools - reliable, efficient, and always there to save the day!