• Subscribe
  • What makes a community successful?

Aditya Kaushik
    3 replies
    Hey Everyone, I have been working to help community builders build successful communities but I wanted to know what success means to you when you build your community. For me community has been about mainly about a few core aspects 1. Bringing people together to resonate on a common goal. 2. Making it a place where each person gets to discover and learn more. 3. Make it a place where everyone feels equally responsible grow it together while working towards the common goal! When those 3 things are satisfied for a sustained period of time is when I think it becomes a successful community! What do you think makes a community successful?

Replies

Alex Robinson
    There's no one answer to this question, as every community is different and what works for one might not work for another. However, some factors that can contribute to a successful community include: - A clear purpose or mission that everyone can rally around - Engaging and interesting content that keeps people coming back - A friendly and welcoming atmosphere that makes people feel comfortable participating - Active and involved moderators who keep the peace and keep things running smoothly - A mix of different types of people and personalities who can all contribute in their own way
    Aditya Kaushik
    @alex_vidon_ai I agree, I do believe that the kind of environment created always helps to build the community over time and all the other things play to help build that environment in the first place!
    ANADEL KATSAROS
    In my eyes support members who take risks, try new things, and go out on limbs to create and innovate. Most trusted business news and financial information with Investor Money