• Subscribe
  • What main launch PITFALLS have you ever detected?

julia kazlova
    3 replies
    Hey there! Can you share some of the biggest mistakes or blunders you've seen during launches? Got any interesting fails or no-nos to share? --- We are live today with Days Counter https://www.producthunt.com/posts/days-counter-event-tracker

Replies

Alexis Khvatov
    Launching a new product or service can be tricky business and taking on this challenge often requires careful planning. Even the best of ideas can go wrong if all the details and contingencies are not taken into account. Unfortunately, I've seen many organizations not do their due diligence when launching new offerings, leading to serious launch pitfalls. Inappropriate pricing strategies, improper target audiences, and defective products have been just a few of the missteps I've encountered over my years in business. Taking the time to research extensively before launch day can help eliminate these mistakes, leading to a successful, smooth operation-- one worth geeking out over!
    Alexis Khvatov
    @julia_kazlova Sure, quite a lot. Can you be more specific, what you interested in ?
    julia kazlova
    Days Counter. Event Tracker
    Days Counter. Event Tracker
    @alekswatch Thank you for reply. Let's speak about this particular platform (PH). Have you ever seen any great product with all good strategies , but not spotlighted by the community because of ...?