• Subscribe
  • What is your strategies for B2B lead generation?

Bohdan Honyk
    7 replies

Replies

Matt Koscielak
    SEO-optimized BOFU content supplied with lead magnets to get as much from the organic traffic as possible.
    Bohdan Honyk
    @havoc_matt Great! Thanks. I am wondering how much time did you spend doing SEO till the first results? We started SEO as well month ago.
    Matt Koscielak
    @bohdanhonyk I tried targeting very niche keywords, mostly the ones where Ahrefs/Mangools estimated 0 to 20 search volume. It turned out they had much more traffic, yet it was very easy to get ranked there. And by very easy I mean that they've got to the top 5 in just a few days, sometimes up to two weeks.
    Bohdan Honyk
    @havoc_matt Great tactic. Thanks for sharing!
    Elena Tsemirava
    Our two main strategies at the initial stage are SEO, including content, as well as the development of accounts on social networks (LinkedIn and Twitter). Then we plan to connect emails and advertising (when we start making money).
    Bohdan Honyk
    @elenat Thanks! Do you have some leads from SEO already?
    Rahul Sahoo
    Hey Bohdan , You need a updated list & Persuasive email campaign for your B2B lead generation . You can use Amricanleadlab for List and use Gmail for your Outreach . Can use mail merge for automation .