• Subscribe
  • What is your go-to video meeting platform?

Phearak S. Tha
    11 replies

Replies

Elly
    SlashPage
    Google Meet : Zoom = 2:8 I use whatever the meeting organizer dictates, but it seems to be about this ratio. I mostly use zoom when I ask for it.
    Phearak S. Tha
    @elly_cho I see! πŸ™Œ
    Phearak S. Tha
    @elly_cho Interesting! Any specific reason you prefer Zoom over Google Meet?
    Elly
    SlashPage
    @thasophearak I think it's because my first meeting was on zoom, and my early experiences with video conferencing were all on zoom, so I'm very familiar with it. And I didn't experience enough frustration using the zoom to make me think I should use something else. I just need a very simple feature.
    Phearak S. Tha
    How often do you have to record meetings?
    9 Answers
    Khach Martirosyan
    It's always Google Meet. Easy to create meetings, doesn't need any software download on both ends, has all the basics and has no time limit. If you're a Google Workspace user, it can even host 100 members and beyond.
    Phearak S. Tha
    @khach Thank! good to know, agreed that Google Meet is superior in term of simplicity (browser based) and has no time limit even for free users.
    Zsofia Komaromi
    I find that Zoom is better at handling internet connection issues. That said, I actually use Meet more these days, as that's what the majority of the company uses.
    Phearak S. Tha
    @zsofia_k Thank for the insight!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    We utilize our own built video conferencing tool, WorkHub Connect. https://www.workhub.ai/connect/