• Subscribe
  • What is your favorite file transfer tool/product?

Mert Baser
    9 replies
    Many files do not fit into emails because of size constraints, so what products do you use to share those large/sensitive files?

Replies

@tuna_ozen Well I use the time bound transfer link, works well for me
    Tuna Ozen
    TransferChain
    @maxwellcdavis Hello Maxwell, curious about one thing. How do you feel following the privacy and security of your files/data when you use Dropbox ?
    Stephen
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    I still use We Transfer faithfully!
    Azade Özaltun
    I care about the privacy and security of my data, so TransferChain!
    PJ Garcia✪ 🧪
    We Transfer for several years and I continue.
    Aliya Arman
    WeTransfer!
    Nazli Celebi
    I tried WeTransfer, Dropbox and TransferChain. If we consider privacy & security, TransferChain has opened up quite a lead here
    billyy brown
    If you're looking for a file transfer tool, I'd recommend checking out TurboFTP Client. It's packed with features that make secure file transfers and directory synchronization a breeze. One thing I really like is the scheduled SFTP option, which lets you set up automated transfers at specific times. This way, your files are always up-to-date without you needing to do anything manually. TurboFTP Client works with various protocols, so it's compatible with many systems and servers. Plus, it's easy to set up and monitor transfers thanks to its user-friendly interface, and the built-in encryption keeps your data safe. Whether for personal or professional use, TurboFTP Client is a reliable and efficient option worth considering.